Action Restoration is a disaster restoration company that provides Alabama businesses with water damage restoration services, fire recovery services, and other disaster recovery support. Even a small storm can trigger major water damage. A fire can destroy your commercial property in mere moments. When disaster strikes, you need a disaster recovery company you can depend on to mitigate your losses and get your business back to operations. You need Action Restoration. Since 1999, we’ve demonstrated a proven record of rapid response disaster recovery services in Gulf Coast states. Our customers include:
- Small businesses
- Educational facilities
- Military bases
- Healthcare facilities
- Maritime vessels
- Offshore platforms
- Other commercial interests
Water Damage Restoration Services in AlabamaWater damage can quickly destroy your commercial property and business assets. Floods, storms, fire sprinklers, and plumbing leaks pose water damage risks to Alabama businesses. When you’ve suffered water damage, call to Action Restoration to help with recovery. The following is an overview of our water damage restoration services in Alabama:
- Water damage assessment services – After a flood, we determine the extent of water damage to your property with a water damage assessment so you can begin the process of recovery.
- Water extraction services – If you wait too long after a flood to perform water extraction services, your structure will likely sustain more long-term damage.
- Structural drying services – Action Restoration has the tools to measure moisture in your structure and get it dry thanks to the largest inventory of commercial water drying equipment available in Alabama.
- Structural dehumidifying services – We use electric sensing equipment to monitor the temperature, dew point, and humidity of your structure each day until the job is complete.
- Sewage cleanup & overflow plumbing – Sewage overflow is dangerous. Our professional services will clean up the mess and restore the area.
- Burst & frozen pipe removal services – Storms, unexpected low temperatures, and other factors can cause devastating water damage due to burst pipes. When your pipes burst, call Action Restoration to clean up the damage.
- Structural water damage restoration – Floors and carpets aren’t the only assets susceptible to water damage. We use thermal imaging technology to detect and repair water damage in walls, ceilings, and other structural elements.
- Appliance leak cleanup services – Has your dishwasher overflowed? Towels and blankets can’t fix this problem! Water can seep into walls and floorboards and compromise the integrity of your place of business. We help with water damage cleanup after major appliance leaks.
- Carpet water damage repair & restoration services – A soaked carpet is a breeding ground for mold and bacteria, unpleasant smells, and unhealthy growth. Action Restoration begins with water extraction from carpets, followed by an assessment of the condition of your carpets. If recovery is possible, we use best-in-class technology to clean and repair your carpets.
- Flooded basement water removal – When the water has nowhere to go, it will sit in your basement and could cause mold and mildew to grow. Let us rid your basement of excess water and mold with our state-of-the-art water extraction and drying systems.
Fire Damage Restoration Services in AlabamaFires are one of the most destructive disasters posing a risk to your business. Even after a fire has been extinguished, smoke damage to your building and assets remains a problem. Water damage caused by fire sprinklers poses further hardships. When a fire ravages your facility, Action Restoration is here to assist with fire recovery services in Alabama. Our fire recovery services include:
- Emergency Response – Fire damage events need immediate attention before the damage becomes more severe. Action Restoration requires only a 24-hour period to respond to fire damage. Some of the initial actions we take involve water extractions, roof repairs, deodorizing the property, and air scrubbing.
- Temporary Board-Ups – The longer your property is exposed to elements, the more difficult it is for our team to combat the fire damage. This is why another one of our immediate strategies is to board off, block off, or temporarily repair any area that we feel is directly exposed to outdoor elements.
- Structural and Contents Cleaning – Fires often leave a residue of soot and ash. These residues can not only damage contents inside your home or business but also damage the structure of the building itself if they are not taken care of immediately. Action Restoration utilizes the essential tools and expertise needed to safely and effectively remove soot and ash from your office space.
- Item Removal and Processing – Unfortunately, a large fire can result in the loss of some items. Action Restoration has the equipment and training to safely remove these items and document their removal for further purposes such as insurance claims.
- Storage Space After a Fire – A fire can create a very difficult task of what to do with items that can no longer be stored in a home or business. We provide a comprehensive storage package that can store business belongings until fire damage is repaired or if a new location for the business is found.
- HVAC Duct and Filter Cleaning – After a fire, HVAC systems can spread pollutants, chemicals, and other pathogens that get into the air you breathe and could cause illness. Action Restoration provides this service so that even after fire damage is externally repaired, your office space won’t continually suffer.
- Electronic Restoration – Today’s homes and businesses use a multitude of electronic products in their day to day operations. Fire damage can severely impact the function of electronics. We know how to safely repair and restore your electronics so that you can use them once again.
- Soot Removal & Deodorization – Often after a fire, there is the lingering smell of smoke in an office space. Action Restoration has a leading team of experts that specialize in removing the smells that occur after fire damage.
Disaster Response Services in AlabamaYou can’t control when a disaster strikes, but you can certainly control the speed at which you recover when you have Action Restoration on your side. Our specialized laboratory-developed techniques and emergency power systems include commercial drying equipment. That means we can restore your building before your site has even dried—24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Decontamination Services in AlabamaThe world is more alert than ever to the risks of viral spread or infectious diseases. Action Restoration provides decontamination services in Alabama to help your business provide a clean, healthy workplace. Decontamination services are essential to a safe workplace at all times, but especially after a flood or weather catastrophe, when moisture creates a breeding ground for mold and microorganisms. We use ASA-1000 decontamination supplies, which are effective at getting rid of mold, viruses, and bacteria.
Disaster Restoration Equipment Rental in AlabamaAction Restoration carries an unrivaled inventory of disaster recovery tools for rent in Alabama, including:
- Centrifugal air movers
- Axial air movers
- LGR dehumidifiers
- Convective heat drying trailers
- YD-9000 heat drying trailers
- HEPA air scrubbers
- Negative air machines
- Temporary air condition (AC) units
- Generators from 10KW or less to 1MG
- Power distribution equipment