Water damage inflicted by an appliance or equipment leak can pose a very serious threat to the safety and integrity of your home or business. Left unanswered, water damage can serve as the starting point of numerous issues, including mold damage and structural weakness. If water damage from an appliance leak is noted, an immediate response is of utmost importance to ensure proper recovery. Some appliance leak cleanups we service include:
- Washing machine overflow
- Burst water heaters
- Dishwasher overflow
- HVAC leaks
- Refrigerator leaks
- And more!
Risks Presented By an Appliance LeakCases may vary, either beginning with extensive damage, or starting small and worsening over time. With either situation, the results can be equally devastating to your property. Left unattended, an appliance leak can present a very serious risk to both the health of occupants, and to the structure itself. For this reason, water damage must be addressed right away. Without the appropriate treatment, issues will arise such as:
- Extensive structural damage. Standing water, or water left to pool can weaken floors and walls, creating a potential for critical lasting structural damage.
- Fire damage. A leaking appliance presents serious risk of electrical fire, both to itself, and to surrounding appliances and wiring. Prolonged exposure to moisture can and will eventually result in electrical damage!
- Mold and mildew. Mold needs no more than a single day to take hold within your home or business. Once this has happened, it poses a serious health risk, and may also further damage to your structure.
- Property loss. Whether loss of the appliance itself, or loss of other equipment, items or property surrounding the appliance leak can be a result.
Appliance Leak Water Damage Repair with Action RestorationOur specialists will begin by removing any water present at the site of the incident, to prevent further damage and to reduce risk. Afterward, the cause of your appliance leak will be assessed and dealt with, according to the situation. Solutions may result in replacements, repairs, or both. Action Restoration utilizes IICRC certified assessment and repair methods, and can ensure a complete recovery when possible.
Why Choose Action Restoration for Appliance Leak Water Damage Repair?Action Restoration has provided peerless repair and recovery options to homes and businesses alike for twenty years, bringing the best solution possible to meet our consumer’s every need. Our reputation has been hard earned by exceeding expectations and striving to supply only the best.
- We are a privately owned business.
- We hold dozens of certifications, including IICRC certified restoration teams.
- Our staff includes a full team of over ten thousand certified specialists.
- We utilize state of the art equipment to diagnose, repair, clear, clean and address your every remediation need.
- We have built lasting business relationships with our consumers in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and the Florida Panhandle for nearly twenty years.
We Proudly Serve
- Offshore/maritime structures
- Industrial buildings and structures
- Commercial properties
- Governmental buildings
- Educational and medical facilities
- Residential homes and buildings