When your apartment building needs restoration services, trust the experts at Action Restoration. As an apartment owner or manager, you know how important it is to create a safe and healthy living environment for your tenants. A clean and well-maintained apartment building can improve occupancy rates and command higher rental prices.
Owning or running an apartment community can bring with it a lot of challenges. There are many risks—from fire risks to water damage to neglectful or even criminally negligent tenants—that your apartment complex faces that can impact not only your bottom line, but also your other tenants.
If you need commercial fire damage restoration, water damage repair, HVAC duct cleaning, or mold removal, contact the apartment restoration professionals at Action Restoration today.
Our Commercial Restoration Services for Apartment Buildings
We offer comprehensive apartment building restoration, cleaning, and decontamination services including:
- HVAC & duct cleaning: Air ducts can become dirty and contaminated in a short period of time—especially if you have tenants that smoke or have pets. Buildup of pet dander and other particles can decrease the indoor air quality of your apartment building and even aggravate allergies in some tenants. Create a healthy environment for your tenants—present and future—by having your air ducts professionally cleaned today.
- Mold remediation: Mold can have serious negative impacts on the health of your tenants that can potentially lead to unwanted bills or lawsuits for property owners. Mold growth is common in warm, moist areas, so if you notice any discoloration on roof tiles or walls, it is likely that a water leak exists and that mold is present in your apartment units. Our state-of-the-art mold removal tools will leave your apartment building cleaner and safer for your tenants.
- Fire restoration: Fire damage requires immediate action to salvage as much as you can. Anything not destroyed by a fire can be further damaged by the buildup of smoke and soot particles and rendered unsalvageable. We provide 24/7 emergency fire damage response services so we can get your fire damage repairs underway fast.
- Water damage repair: Water damage can not only be costly to repair, it can prevent your apartment facilities from meeting health and building codes—preventing you from leasing available units to tenants. If you notice water stains on the ceilings or walls of your apartment units, you should have a water damage inspection to ensure that structural damage or mold growth have not occurred.
- Smoke & odor elimination: If your previous tenants have left behind strong odors like cigarette smoke, Action Restoration can help. Our state-of-the-art smoke and odor removal equipment will leave your apartment facilities smelling like new.
- Asbestos removal: Asbestos was commonly used in apartment buildings built between the 1940s and 1970s. Unknown at the time, asbestos is a carcinogen that has been linked to mesothelioma among other ailments—eventually leading to it being outlawed for building purposes. Removal of asbestos requires specialized skills, certifications, and equipment to prevent health complications. We are one of the leading asbestos removal companies in the Gulf Coast region, so if you need asbestos removed from your apartment complex, contact us today.
No matter your cleaning, restoration, or decontamination needs, Action Restoration has the expertise and equipment to quickly and effectively clean your apartment buildings so that you meet all applicable rules and regulations. Contact us today!
Learn More About Our Commercial Restoration Services in Port Arthur, TX and the Southern Gulf
If you need commercial restoration, cleaning, decontamination, or sanitation services for your apartment building or complex in Port Arthur, TX and the Southern Gulf, contact Action Restoration online or call us at 800-760-9081 today! We are fully trained and licensed to help you with your project.