Restoring Lives. One Home at a Time
You want the best in reconstruction and disaster remediation, and Action Restoration has partnered with DKI, the largest disaster restoration contracting organization in North America. By joining the DKI family, Action Restoration is now more capable than ever of providing top-quality, almost immediate services to our customers whose properties have suffered damage after a disaster.
With more than 250 full-service affiliated locations, 550 immediate response centers, and more than 10,000 full-time disaster restoration professionals, we at Action Restoration—now a DKI member company—have the largest fleet of vehicles and equipment nationwide.
You can’t predict when a catastrophe will strike, but thanks to our partnership with DKI, you can worry a bit less about the consequences. We will work with you throughout the entire reconstruction or restoration process, ensuring your property has been restored to the condition it was in—or better than—before we arrived.
What You Can Expect from Our Partnership with DKI
Joining the DKI network has enabled Action Restoration to enhance our service offerings and provided better means to complete reconstruction or restoration of disaster areas.
With access to all of DKI’s training seminars and workshops, Action Restoration is better equipped to handle any disaster and emergency thrown your way. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, and providing the best quality training to our technicians is at the top of our priority list.
DKI franchise members offer a wide range of services—available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year—to their customers, including:
- Emergency response: When disaster strikes, you can count on us to be there, day or night. Through our new partnership with DKI, we can dispatch a work crew immediately and begin the process of tarping and boarding up the affected area to minimize further damage.
- Water damage mitigation: You can expect a contractor to be on site within 2 hours of the emergency services call. You can expect a quick plan to mitigate the water damage followed by the most efficient, proven industrial drying methods.
- Fire and contents cleaning: You can expect a contractor on site within 2 hours of the emergency, ready to create a quick plan to remediate the damage already done and help prevent any more damage from occurring. Our contractors are equipped and experienced with specialized restoration chemicals to remove soot and smoke stains and ensure damage does not become permanent.
- Mold remediation: With our new partnership, Action Restoration is capable of dispatching specially trained teams to safeguard building inhabitants and return the affected area to a healthy environment.
- Complete reconstruction: Remediation and restoration is pointless if we don’t return your physical structure back to how it was before disaster struck. Our construction services include smoke, fire, and water damage reconstruction, building and property demolition, and complete debris removal.
- And much, much more!
DKI is North America’s largest disaster restoration contracting organization. Established in 1974 and headquartered in Chicago, DKI has established a reputation in the marketplace for exceptional property restoration services. With the addition of franchises and participating contractors, DKI now brings top-quality disaster cleanup all over North America and Ireland.
DKI returns damaged property to its pre-loss condition quickly and efficiently, delivering complete satisfaction to their consumer, insurance, and corporate customers.
When you need restoration in Texas, you can rely on Action Restoration and our partnership with DKI!